EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for passionate engineers excited about solving impactful technical problems. We look for people who can assess a challenge, craft a well architected solution, and run with implementation.
We are looking for Senior/Lead Scala Engineer who will join our Online Game Services team and will contribute to several new initiatives. We are building a core team which will become a foundation for further expansion within OGS.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience developing scalable backend web services using Scala language
- Experience with developing and maintaining a live service; the ability to monitor, troubleshoot, and diagnose issues
- Experience with non-relational databases (Mongo, Dynamo, Redis)
- Experience with creating a system design, integrating upstream and downstream components in a complicated web of micro-services
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Responsibility, Ownership, Self-sufficiency and Transparency among soft traits
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with developing Online Games, Game Servers
- Experience with integrating external services and APIs and common auth models
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours