- Minsk, Belarus
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Engineer to join and reinforce our Big Data & Search Competency Center, and as the result, to take the role of the key developer in our team.
What is this all about? - We can undoubtedly say that we are on the edge of Search technologies. As a Senior/Lead Engineer, you will get a great opportunity to dip into a context-based, language-specific searching, messaging, distributed databases and computing areas. And, as the result, to help make the life and search experience of ordinary end-users easier and faster.
From our side we promise a lot of interesting tasks, a wide range of projects to lead and bring the real value, and ability to learn (yes, we do mean that we are ready to teach, assist and support you in order to make your professional development successful!). Got interested in the above? - Halfway passed. Now, just notify us about your interest and we will contact you on more details.
- Take active participation within Big Data & Search Competency Center initiatives
- Lead and coordinate delivery of small team (3-6 developers)
- Strong Java and Database skills
- Strong communication skills
- Active and responsible, ready to lead a small team and coordinate the team's duties
- Intermediate+ English level (B1+)
- Experience in Kafka, NoSQL databases like HBase, Cassandra, (MR computing is desirable) is a good advantage, but not necessary - we are ready to teach
- Cloud experience (Amazon or Azure) is welcome
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
Learn more about EPAM in Belarus
Back to top