Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are a global team of DevOps professionals counting approximately 350 specialists in Ukraine. We solve mission critical challenges for customers in wide business areas including retail & distribution, media & entertainment, financial services, travel & hospitality, life sciences & healthcare and others. We work with numerous customers located in Western Europe, USA, Canada, etc.
We believe that operational improvements increasingly depend on continuous innovation and delivery. Our DevOps practices extend beyond the engineering department and help you transform operations end-to-end.
Joining our team on this position you will be responsible for performing all SCM, Release and Build Management activities, change management, version control, and product component integration.
- Perform activities to baseline existing codebases and project artifacts
- Manage the maintenance, setup, and modification of continuous build environments
- Manage communication with stakeholders
- Design Build and Release Management policies and procedures that are compatible with Agile software approaches (especially SCRUM)
- 4+ years of project experience in DevOps and Systems Administration
- Confident understanding of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery chain and its' needs
- Proficiency in CI/CD tools such as Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Travis, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Bazel, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of the core Microsoft Azure components such as:
- Virtual networks, Peering
- Load Balancers and App Gateways
- Azure Kubernetes Services
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure App Services
- Azure Service Fabric
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as code and desired state management
- Practical skills in at least one of the following technologies: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack
- Understanding of Terraform 0.12+
- Expertise in Docker, Helm
- Hands-on experience in Windows & Linux (Centos/RHEL) administration
- Knowledge of Git source control
- Proficiency in branch, merge, rebase, reflog processes, etc
- Being comfortable with working with short lived branches, pull requests and performing/receiving code reviews
- Knowledge of core communication technologies:
- TCP/IP, CIDR
- TLS, certificate management
- Deep understanding of Agile software methodologies, experience as a must
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule