EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Senior Xamarin Developer to work on a project with an American kitchen appliances company to implement a Mobile application for IoT in a team of 17+ people. The Mobile App project is a part of an Azure-based IoT platform built to support the next generation of smart brewers.
Alongside Alexa and Google client apps, it allows users to remotely brew coffee, automatically replenish their pods' supply, shop for pods and brewers, connect, customize, maintain and operate their coffeemakers.
The platform includes multiple on-premise and cloud-based solutions (Azure and AWS), integration, mobile, IoT, data analysis, image recognition, firmware and hardware projects. Also, it allows manual, automated, performance and security testing as well as the wide use of continuous DevOps practices.
We search for a seasoned Xamarin (iOS/Android) developer interested in the Internet of Things, delivering quality implementation and being a part of a skilled team.
What You'll Do
- Implement a Mobile Application for IoT using Xamarin
- Production experience with Xamarin Native and strong .NET
- 2+ years working with Xamarin.Native (iOS and Android)
- Intermediate level of English
- IoT and/or Amazon experience is a plus
- Xamarin Native
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Competitive compensation
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Corporate and social events