Senior Web Python Developer (Gamedev)
- Mar’’ina Horka, Belarus
We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Python developer who will build a solid platform for mobile games.
We need a professional able to take part in feature development, communicate directly with the customer and explain his decisions.
On this position, you will support online traffic coming from more than a million devices, proceed with real-time user segmentation and build competitive aspect for games.
Our customer is a mobile game developer focusing mainly on casual games, some of which are in top list of AppStore and Play Market. Furthermore, the customer is building a common web platform to support all current and upcoming games.
What You'll Do
- Take part in architecture and feature design review
- Develop product features
- Take part in architecture and feature design review Develop product features Participate in team code review
- 3+ years of experience in Python
- Good knowledge of Non-Django web framework, SQL and No-SQL, Docker
- Acquaintance with developing asyncio based code, microservice architecture
- Ability to debug complex queries
- Experience of AWS SQS, RDS, MSK, EventBridge, SNS, Kafka at high scale and load, Kubernetes, multi-tier architecture pattern will be a plus
- Ability to write frontend code using Vue.js will be an advantage
- Non-Django web framework
- SQL and No-SQL
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Social package - medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry's top professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Learn more about EPAM in Belarus
Back to top