Senior Test Automation Engineer (Ruby)
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is the largest non-bank lender in the United States and a leading consumer finance company.
One of our critical and highly visible initiatives is building and scaling industry-leading lending digital applications and experiences for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Automation Engineer to join our Digital group. You will work as part of a full-stack agile development team to design and implement web applications.
The ideal candidate understands how to balance a desire for perfectionism with the need for pragmatism. You will integrate with and leverage our existing systems as you help build solutions.
- Write automation tests for customer-facing web applications and associated API endpoints (RubyOnRails, Angular, REST-based microservices)
- Contribute to a collaborative and innovative culture
- 4+ years of experience in software testing
- QA Automation RSpec And Capybara
- Solid knowledge of RubyOnRails desired
- Strong knowledge of Angular
- Experience of integration testing
- Experience of writing scripts in Selenese for Selenium (RubyOnRails, Angular)
- Familiarity with REST API services
- Good communication skills
- Good English level, both spoken and written (B1 is enough)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top