EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for a meticulous Senior Test Automation Engineer to contribute to and review the creation of designs for production software. This is a great opportunity for people who are flexible. You can work in one of our offices in Gdańsk, Kraków,Wrocław, Katowice or remotely. The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software. As such, a Senior Test Automation Engineer is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
The engineer will be working with a team, discover the most important areas to automate together with the team, implement test automation framework(s) and test suite(s), integrate these into the pipeline and ideally leave the team when they are prepared to maintain these solutions themselves.
Nevertheless, the nature of the role requires real seniority, not just as a technical expert but also as a change agent, changing teams' ideas about how testing is an integral part of the delivery process and enabling them to take ownership.
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Set up, maintain, and perform test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Investigate customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports
- Handle technical communications and understanding the customers' systems
- Work with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports
- Analyze and disintegrate software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
- Manage the final quality on production release
- Excellent designing and programming skills in .NET
- Good skills with CI/CD pipeline toolsets such as ADO, TeamCity or Jenkins
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing, development, and design
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted