Senior Test Automation Engineer in .NET
- Minsk, Belarus
Have you ever thought of working with the world's leading company? If you are mature self-confident Test Automation Engineer - get ready to join our team.
You will help the company maintain the leading position of data-driven risk knowledge one and continue to provide a wide range of products and risk transfer solutions. Furthermore, you will be witnessing the company's break-through opening a new business line and building a new digital platform.
The platform is using the latest Cloud technology stack on Azure, built by EPAM team. Additionally, we are planning to extend the platform with API based services.
The EPAM team is fully managing the development of the platform using best engineering and standard Agile practices.
You will have a chance to apply all your knowledge, contribute to the innovations and gain new experience working in a distributed agile team, communicating with stakeholders from the client. This position is an excellent possibility to improve your knowledge in Insurance Business Domain.
What You'll Do
- Implement automated tests (Web/Api) based on test cases and improve existing automation framework
- Use component tests for services
- Perform code review for team members
- Write test cases and perform manual testing during some sprints (up to 20% of workload)
- Report bugs/defects
- Support automated tests
- Participate in all scrum's ceremonies
- Strong Knowledge of test automation using .NET / .NET Core and Web/API testing
- 3+ years of work experience in the test automation development
- Solid experience with Selenium WebDriver: the ability to maintain/extend/fix automation framework based on Selenium
- Working with systems based on services with a big amount of 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal) and Swagger/OpenAPI specifications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD concepts
- Good communicational skills: work in a distributed team
- .NET/.NET Core and Azure (DevOps & Portal)
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Social package - medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry's top professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Learn more about EPAM in Belarus
Back to top