EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a talented Test Automation Engineer capable of assessing, analyzing, and concluding tools and frameworks based on client requirements and technology stack.
You are going to work on a modern project with both UI and API testing.
The role requires strong technical skills, a collaborative work attitude, influence on the selection of technical solutions & the ability to bring other engineers on the same page regarding quality engineering methods.
What You'll Do
- Asses tools for usage on a project
- Develop and improve JS-based test automation framework
- Implement automated tests
- Set up CI for automated tests
- Communicate with a customer
- Expertise in API testing
- Experience across the following tools: WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber
- Acquaintance with Digital E-Commerce, Telco or Retail is nice to have
- Experience in the Agile methodologies will be a plus
- English Speaking / Writing - B1 or higher
- Competitive salary plus annual bonuses for showing outstanding results
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Lithuania
- Community of 41,000+ industry's top professionals united for exchanging knowledge with experts from anywhere in the world
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Travel and relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries and relocation support for you and your family
- Wide range of professional training, workshops, and mentoring programs plus unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Learning resources and financial support for completing certification programs
- Corporate health insurance and the possibility of buying private health insurance for the family at a Corporate price
- Plus 3 additional vacation days as a benefit from the Company