Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Szeged, Hungary
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Szeged.
- Analyze functional requirements, prepare test cases
- Prepare, maintain and run automated test scripts
- Find programming bugs, document, follow-up
- Back-end and front-end testing, taking part in the whole QA process
- Cooperate with the development team(s)
- Participate actively in functional test processes
- Monitor quality requirements during the development process
- At least 3-5 years of proven software test automation experience
- Experienced with at least one programming language (preferably Java)
- Experience with build tools
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (TestNG, JUnit)
- Experience with GUI test automation (Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience in different test automation approached (e.g. BDD, DDT, KDT)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Good English - be able to communicate in written and verbal form
- Easy communicator, Fits into teamwork, Can follow helping guidance
- Not scared of assisted individual work or ask for help and raise questions
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs
Learn more about EPAM in Hungary
Back to top