Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies - which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
We are seeking Test Automation Engineers for our team involved with designing, implementing, testing, releasing and operating supervisory workflow driven applications used by thousands of agents and managers. You will be involved in challenging projects.
- Analysis of functional requirements, preparing test cases
- Preparing automated test scripts, maintenance, running
- Finding programming bugs, documentation, follow-up
- Back-end and front-end testing, taking part in the whole QA process
- Close cooperation with the development team(s)
- Active participation in functional test processes
- Monitoring quality requirements during the development process
- At least 3-5 years of proven software test automation experience
- Experience in software development, methodologies and practical OOP knowledge
- Test automation experience with knowledge of at least one automation system
- Communication level English
- Constructive criticism, analytical mindset and high attention to details
- Java programming knowledge is a huge advantage
- Other programming knowledge (C#, Ruby)
- Experience in the financial field
- Experience in JMeter, HP Quality Center tool, Jira, QTP
- ISTQB certificate
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects
Learn more about EPAM in Hungary
Back to top