Senior Solution Architect (API Specialist)
- London, United Kingdom
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Solution Architect within EPAM's Global API Practice you will be responsible for making high-level design choices including creating, defining and choosing the right framework for various development and integration solutions.
You will be responsible for the coordination and communication between team members and final clients, in order to provide complete, integrated, end to end solutions for our clients. You will also be business focused, mentoring and coaching our ambitious team, and driving our business processes to build our customer orientated capabilities.
Above all, we are seeking those who have a passion for the latest innovative technologies, determination to provide solutions to technically challenging issues, and ambition to succeed long term in our organisation.
Our mission is to help you take your skill-set and know-how to the next level. We believe in our people and in building long lasting relationships. We will continually support your personal and professional development so that you may achieve your ultimate career aims.
- Has deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects & applications and be willing to learn
- Has good knowledge of web services and have worked with XML and JSON
- Is able to work with customers in any or all of system architecture, design, development/ implementation & testing phases. Proven expertise in technical design, delivery and implementation
- Has experience with leading design and development teams, with skills in leadership and mentoring
- Is business focused with a keen desire to ensure Ricston continually adds value to our capabilities
- Is a self-starter that also works well as part of a team, assertive and able to maintain focus especially regarding project priorities
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is willing to travel as needed
- If in a lead role, delegates effectively, ensures timely deliverables and manages change as needed
- Shares our Values
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Back to top