Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
As a Solution Architect within EPAM's Global API Practice you will be responsible for making high-level design choices including creating, defining and choosing the right framework for various development and integration solutions.
You will be responsible for the coordination and communication between team members and final clients, in order to provide complete, integrated, end to end solutions for our clients. You will also be business focused, mentoring and coaching our ambitious team, and driving our business processes to build our customer orientated capabilities.
Above all, we are seeking those who have a passion for the latest innovative technologies, determination to provide solutions to technically challenging issues, and ambition to succeed long term in our organisation.
Our mission is to help you take your skill-set and know-how to the next level. We believe in our people and in building long lasting relationships. We will continually support your personal and professional development so that you may achieve your ultimate career aims.
- Has deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects & applications and be willing to learn
- Has good knowledge of web services and have worked with XML and JSON
- Is able to work with customers in any or all of system architecture, design, development/ implementation & testing phases. Proven expertise in technical design, delivery and implementation
- Has experience with leading design and development teams, with skills in leadership and mentoring
- Is business focused with a keen desire to ensure Ricston continually adds value to our capabilities
- Is a self-starter that also works well as part of a team, assertive and able to maintain focus especially regarding project priorities
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is willing to travel as needed
- If in a lead role, delegates effectively, ensures timely deliverables and manages change as needed
- Shares our Values
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period