Senior Software Test Engineer
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to facilitate the development of several solutions for the growing start-up business.
Our client is a US start-up company with a brand new business model in spheres of catering and delivery. Our team works on 3 parallel projects:
- a green-field solution for accounting process automation (in active support);
- a green-field solution for contract management (in active development);
- verification of the financial data.
- Ensuring the quality of the green-field solutions
- New product features functional testing
- Preparing test cases
- Conducting regression testing
- Active participation in process meetings
- 3+ years of functional, integration, and regression testing experience
- Experience in creating bug reports, test cases, test result reports
- Good SQL knowledge (writing complex queries)
- Ability to work following SCRUM process
- Experience with Azure DevOps will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top