Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (.NET)
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is the leading global media investment and management company operating across many countries and focused to maximize performance of media agencies by providing trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
On this role your will join the project team in Kyiv performing support and development of Web Platform for multiple client's markets in NA and EMEA regions (CA, USA, UK, ES, etc.). The platform is hosted in Azure Cloud.
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specification
- Write, execute, and evaluate application automation tests
- Execute different testing types: Smoke, Feature, Regression etc
- Communicate to a customer team on daily basis
- Supervise QA team (up to 3 members)
- Strong experience of automation tests creation in .NET using Selenium (additional knowledge of other testing framework would be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- In-depth knowledge of QA theory, test processes, types of testing
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle)
- Good written and spoken English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top