Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- As a Senior Software Test Automation (.Net) you will be responsible for:
- All tests are harnessed via NUnit, and surfaced through Jenkins
- Front end (E2E) tests are implemented using Selenium WebDriver and Protractor.NET
- Integration tests are similarly scaffolded and use HttpClients to target service endpoints for an understanding of health across microservices
- Unit tests are generally part of the CI workflow, instead of Quality Framework, and are part of CI gating criteria
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge of Selenium, Selenium grid(docker)
- Strong knowledge RestSharp
- Knowledge and experience with NUnit
- Understanding of Jenkins
- Deep understanding of Azure DevOps
- Hands on Git-TFS
- Knowledge of Protractor
- Self-starter: does what it takes to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills, English verbal and written (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
The project is comprehensive, cloud-based software that lets you run your accounting practice more collaboratively than ever. Its intuitive interface and direct integration with our professional tax software, UltraTax CS, allows your staff to work closely with clients, making it easy to collect and share files securely.