Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
AppServer is a platform for hosting business applications within the company`s workspace product. The platform consists from a number of services, applications and it is in process of migration to AWS cloud.
- Build cloud-based apps using .NET, JS, Java, Python for test automation (there is a need to create test infrastructure from scratch to establish verification for App Server components)
- Automate testing of a cloud application deployment platform (there are some existing BDD tests written in Python, the coverage should be reviewed and enhanced)
- 3+ years of software test automation experience
- Familiarity with AWS cloud technologies would be a big plus
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours