- Odessa, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is a world-leading food retailer based in the Netherlands, with local brands in Europe, the United States and Asia.
EPAM is fully responsible for all technical aspects of web-site development, releases to Production.The team is using Scrum at team level and SAFe (Scaled Agile framework) to coordinate delivery according to the latest modern standards of collaboration.
- 2+ years of automation testing experience
- For 50% capacity or more - the QA will be involved in Test Automation; for less than 50% - into manual testing to help other manual QAs to achieve sprint goals. For some sprint there will be full focus on automation only
- Production Experience with JS-based testing for web-sites (create and maintain tests in stable conditions, run the tests, use code repository to organize auto test project, be familiar on how to run tests against test environments; ability to organize and analyze test results)
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile software testing
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiar with CI/CD process
- Knowledge of version control systems: Git, SVN
- Experience of working in Agile environment
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Experience in working with e-commerce project
- Knowledge of continuous integration and test automation frameworks
- BSc in Computer Science or Technology
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top