Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Java)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the world's largest food retail groups, a leader in both supermarkets and eCommerce, and a company at the forefront of sustainable retailing. Local brands provide an omnichannel offering to more than 54 million customers each week in Europe, the United States, and Indonesia. Operate more than 6,700 grocery and specialty stores as well as online delivery and pickup. The company empowers people to eat well, save time and live better.
Our project is about developing and scale new features, change and support existing functionality for different brands in the large eCommerce solution. The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market, and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors, and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 6+ distributed development, UI Automation, and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
Project technologies and tools
- Web services
- Jenkins, Git, Buildr
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java
- Web application automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of defect lifecycle
- Excellent test design skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of WebServices testing will be a plus
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development Lifecycle in general will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top