EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the world's largest food retail groups, a leader in both supermarkets and eCommerce, and a company at the forefront of sustainable retailing. Local brands provide an omnichannel offering to more than 54 million customers each week in Europe, the United States, and Indonesia. Operate more than 6,700 grocery and specialty stores as well as online delivery and pickup. The company empowers people to eat well, save time and live better.
Our project is about developing and scale new features, change and support existing functionality for different brands in the large eCommerce solution. The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market, and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors, and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 6+ distributed development, UI Automation, and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
Project technologies and tools
- Web services
- Jenkins, Git, Buildr
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java
- Web application automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of defect lifecycle
- Excellent test design skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of WebServices testing will be a plus
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development Lifecycle in general will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours