Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Java)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. They also develop Unreal Engine, which powers the world's leading games and is adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.
We are developing a mod marketplace like the Steam Workshop, Mod.io, Minecraft Marketplace, and Bethesda.net. This marketplace will become a part of a bigger platform and will be used in the following contexts:
• Allow multiple already locked-in partners to come to the store;
• Allow partners to increase their product longevity by growing engaged communities.
Project technologies and tools
- For API testing, we use Java, Rest Assured, JUnit, AssertJ
- For UI testing, we use Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit
- For performance testing, we use Gatling, Scala, and Gradle
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- API testing experience using RestAssured framework
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Git, SVN or Jenkins CI
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Gatling, Scala or Gradle will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top