Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a transportation/trucking/railroad company based in United Kingdom.
- Practical experience of developing code in an automated test environment, using a recognized testing tools and frameworks for example: Cucumber, Selenium, Java, Appium, Serenity, REST Assured, Docker
- Experience of building and maintaining automated test frameworks including for example error handling, reporting, clean up etc
- Practical experience of source control such as: Subversion, GIT
- Database experience including: Oracle, DB2, Aurora, Dynamo DB
- The ability to write efficient queries to manipulate data in both traditional SQL and no SQL datasets
- Experience of using test management and defect tracking tools such as JIRA and Zephyr
- Experience of formal development and test methods and/or Project Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience of SOAP / REST API testing including the use of manual tools such as: Postman, SOAP UI with Groovy
- Experience of working with and actively using continual deployment tools such as: Jenkins/Concourse
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based services such as Amazons cloud solution, features including: S3, EC2, AWS CLI, AWS Java SDK
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours