Senior Software Test Automation Engineer
- Malaga, Spain
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are committed to recruit, develop and retain exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work. We believe that each of us makes a difference and contributes to our success and achieving our ambitious goals.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge, able and willing to learn fast, and who is ready to grow with the company being part of EPAM's unique success story.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer to join entire team. You will be responsible for test automation within one of the project streams. Main focus is on creation and maintenance of automated component integration tests for a back-end application.
So, we are focusing on Automation Test Engineers who are willing to join in a challenging project.
Learn more about Malaga opportunities here
- Create and maintain automated tests for back-end application in Java
- As a Lead of a team of automation test engineers, be responsible for test automation progress and results of multiple application components
- Work closely with development team and product owner on daily basis
- Represent the team on regular testing-related meetings
- Understand the business logic and technical side of the application under test
- Analyse test automation results and identify defects
- 4+ years of experience in Java test automation
- Java Core knowledge
- Experience in Java 8 or higher
- Web services testing and test automation experience (rest-assured would be a plus)
- Cucumber, JUnit (or TestNG) experience
- Automation frameworks experience (Serenity BDD is a plus)
- Test and test automation theory knowledge
- Scrum experience
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Team leadership experience
- Ideally, REST Assured experience
- Jenkins expertise
- Experience in testing application based on microservices architecture
- Experience in working within telecommunication project (desirable)
- K8S understanding will be a big plus
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
Back to top