Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We a looking for experienced Ruby on Rails engineer. Our customer is a leading US supplier of health information technology services, devices and software.
On current position, the candidate will be working with a number of enterprise applications/services built using different technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, React.
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Proficiency in Microservices
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Services, preferably AWS
- Expertise in building REST API services using Ruby on Rails (ruby-grape experience desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Java development experience
- Experience with modern SPA: React, Angular
- Experience of building React on Rails approach
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours