Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its' clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
- Solid python skills
- Experience with developing REST API services
- Understanding OAuth2 protocol, be familiar with OIDC
- Knowledge of Docker
- AWS (DynamoDB, ElastiCache, S3, ECS, EC2, Lambda)
- Writing automated tests
- Experience with distributed caching like Redis, Memcached
- Understanding NoSQL
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule