Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for Senior SW Developers experienced with Linux System engineering.
- Expertise in C programming (GCC, Clang)
- Good understanding of Linux system internals (systemd, init, other daemons)
- Experience of working with build tools (make, cmake, ninja, etc.)
- At least basic understanding of OpenEmbedded/Yocto
- BSP development experience: drivers, device tree, etc
- Arm architecture knowledge would be a plus
- Good understanding of Linux kernel programming would be a plus
- Responsibility for the project success - proactively drive technology & solution
- Ability to work directly with customer engineering team (good communication skills)
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours