EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a top motor vehicle retailer in the UK, selling a huge range of car types at 150 franchised dealerships. It is a growing multi-franchise dealer group that represents top volume and premium car manufacturers throughout the UK and Ireland (listed on the London Stock Exchange).
The project is about implementation of a high-loaded distributed system for supporting stock exchange processes with integration of 3rd parties and other services. This high-loaded event-driven system is based on micro-services and hosted in Azure Cloud (PaaS).
If you are interested in researching and applying complex technical solutions, this project will be a good and challenging environment for you (both technically and from a tech/team leadership career perspective).
Project technologies and tools
- Sitecore 8.2 - 9.2
- Sitecore modules: SXA, EXM, PowerShell
- C# MVC, WFFM, Web API, REST
- CQRS architecting approach, State Machine, Mass Transit & Saga
- Rich integration with 3rd parties, CDNs
- MS SQL, MongoDB, SOLR, Zookeeper
- Support of balance loading, CM\CD servers with high availability and replication
- CI/CD infrastructure with automated build, code checking and tests running based on MS Build\Deploy, TeamCity, Azure WebApp and PaaS
- Azure: Sitecore on WebApps, App Services, Functions, Service Bus, Application Insights, Redis Cache
- 4+ years of experience in software development (skills with back-end and front-end technologies)
- Strong development experience (deep dive in OOP, OOD)
- Experience with Sitecore platform (or any other) and Apache SOLR
- Experience in the full SDLC and good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc)
- Good spoken and written English level (Strong intermediate level and higher)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours