As a Senior Sitecore Software Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is the UK's leading manufacturer of kitchens working. Our project is about the implementation of re-usable web components and Sitecore Experience Editor project for the client.
Delivering several projects as part of customer's larger Program, that digitalizes particular customer's business workflows. The digitalization is performed via enhancing functionality and UX on the customer's main website (based on Sitecore CMS) and its integration with the customer's ERP systems (such as SAP and K8).
Project technologies and tools
- Sitecore CMS on the backend
- MVC front end (no UI framework)
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with MVC front end (no UI framework)
- Experience with Sitecore & .Net project (previous experience beneficial)
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Jquery
- Experience with CSS
- Experience on a similar projects
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to positively impacting our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously. You will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential. EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 61,600+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence