As a Senior Sitecore Software Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. The company undertakes life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biological drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies.
We have built a trustful partnership over years. Currently, EPAM is actively involved in developing new features for one of the products (we call it Digital Hub) to make customers' experience even more seamless. Digital Hub is a complex integration between Sitecore and Hybris (headless, PIM (product information management)).
The tech stack for Sitecore part is Sitecore 9.3, Angular 9 and Azure as a cloud platform.
- Working as part of a team to develop new features for the Digital Hub platform (for example: personalization, learning management system)
- Communicate with the client's delivery teams
- Collaborate with Hybris teams around features which require integration
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Understanding of CI/CD flow
- Skills with Sitecore 9.3 + Apache SOLR will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to positively impacting our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously. You will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential. EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 61,600+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence