Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Engineer
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a French luxury world famous brand that traces its origins to 1946. Currently, brand is represented by perfumes and couture in 210 locations and counts more than 128 000 employees.
Our client is currently making commerce re-platforming project to change old e-commerce platform to SFCC with React front end on top. We are looking for back-end developers to join the project (No old Site Genesis, no legacy).
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- 3+ years of proven development experience in SFCC (Demandware)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases
- Understanding of E-commerce principles and business processes
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and strong decision-making skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top