EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior React Native Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is the nation's leading online marketplace that connects consumers with the choices they need to be confident in their financial decisions. The company empowers consumers to shop for financial services the same way they would shop for airline tickets or hotel stays, comparing multiple offers from a nationwide network of over 500 partners in one simple search, and can choose the option that best fits their financial needs.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in React Native
- Experience with expertise in Redux
- Experience of App Integration with REST web-services
- Experience of Android/iOS native development is a plus
- Experience with Agile approach
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours