EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM continues to expand its mobile practice! This week we are looking for both experienced and junior React Native Engineers.
The company offers a great opportunity to start working in this field even if you have no experience.
Our client is the largest retail and wholesale pharmaceutical chain in the United States, with branches in 30+ countries around the world.
We are creating a completely new ecosystem in US healthcare. It empowers people to make conscious and informed choices, receive timely and well-balanced medical care, organize collaboration with various service providers, and impact their quality of life.
The team consists of more than 100+ professionals in different fields and technologies distributed across different cities and countries.
What is React Native today? Since Facebook introduced a new tool for fast cross-platform application development for Android and iOS, we witness the rapid growth of the ecosystem, emergence of new libraries and frameworks for this platform. Mobile applications development will never be the same! We are ready to help you to immerse in React Native even if you don't have practical experience in this technology, but you are motivated and eager to join our community of professionals who on a daily basis help to make the world easier and better thanks to their expertise.
What You'll Do
- Develop Web and mobile platforms using React Native and ReactJS
- Understanding of mobile applications design
- Good communicational English skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Lack of experience with React Native is not an obstacle
- React Native and ReactJS
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Corporate and social events