Senior React Engineer
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems are looking to recruit a React Engineer (Mid-Senior) to join our rapidly growing team in Newcastle. We work on several different projects in a real mix of sectors. This requirement is primarily based onsite with a longstanding EPAM customer. It is an excellent opportunity is being part of something huge, a long-standing digital transformation working with cutting-edge technologies in a variety of sectors.
We pride ourselves on being an organization that supports your technical growth, unleashing your real potential, whilst still nurturing the core values of what it means to be an EPAMer.
What You'll Do
- Working as part of a larger Front-End team
- Requirements and specs analysis
- Scrum events participation
- Some knowledge of TDD
- Experience of working with REST APIs
- Working knowledge of Webpack and Babel
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Back to top