EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems are looking to recruit a React Engineer (Mid-Senior) to join our rapidly growing team in Newcastle. We work on several different projects in a real mix of sectors. This requirement is primarily based onsite with a longstanding EPAM customer. It is an excellent opportunity is being part of something huge, a long-standing digital transformation working with cutting-edge technologies in a variety of sectors.
We pride ourselves on being an organization that supports your technical growth, unleashing your real potential, whilst still nurturing the core values of what it means to be an EPAMer.
What You'll Do
- Working as part of a larger Front-End team
- Requirements and specs analysis
- Scrum events participation
- Some knowledge of TDD
- Experience of working with REST APIs
- Working knowledge of Webpack and Babel
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period