Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are a global team of DevOps professionals counting approximately 800 specialists in Ukraine. We solve mission-critical challenges for customers in wide business areas including retail & distribution, media & entertainment, financial services, travel & hospitality, life sciences & healthcare, and others. We work with numerous customers located in Western Europe, USA, Canada, etc.
We believe that operational improvements increasingly depend on continuous innovation and delivery. Our DevOps practices extend beyond the engineering department and help you transform operations end-to-end.
Joining our team on this position you will be responsible for infrastructure automation and product components integration as a part of an experienced team.
- 3+ years of project experience in SysOps/DevOps/SRE
- Thorough practical knowledge of Python
- Experience in AWS/GCP/Azure cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with Linux command line
- API usage experience
- Familiarity with SDLC lifecycle
- Technical background with the following technologies and tools:
- Version control systems (Git/Bitbucket/GitLab)
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins/Bamboo/VSTS)
- Container concepts (LXD/Docker)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes/Mesos/Swarm)
- Strong focus on business outcomes
- Being a team player
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule