Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are first and foremost looking for Developers who can develop serverless applications using AWS components, fully deployable from code in an automated fashion. We do expect people to also write their own API tests cases and monitoring (using Postman) and to, at least within office hours, be also operationally involved if something breaks.
- In-depth Python expertise
- 3 years of experience in AWS implementation, including microservice architectures, serverless architectures and containerization
- 5 years of experience in IT, having played roles from Developer to Technical Lead
- Expertise in setting up Continuous Delivery pipelines at scale
- Strong conceptual thinker and implementation expert (preference for Python for Lambda Development and Java/Spring for Containerization)
- Familiarity with monitoring/testing architectures and best practices
- Ability to work independently without much need for technical guidance or ramp-up time
- Great communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule