Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its' clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency, and helps to prevent financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
On the Senior Python Software Engineer role, you will work closely with the client business and architect stakeholders.
- Partitioning of existing applications developed on other languages to Python App and running on SELF-analytical platform
- Proven experience in Python development covering complex data structures/models, event-based programming, multi-threading, streaming
- 4+ years of experience in Python software engineering
- Expertise in using Agile Software Development Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Python skills and design, knowledge of core libraries and common design patterns
- Ability to perform code reviews adhering to Clean Code principles
- Understanding of AWS and development using AWS-native services
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, Business Analysts, management, and business team members
- Understanding CI/CD tools in Cloud environments will be plus
- Good communication skills, ability to work autonomously in day-to-day interactions with Content stakeholders like BAs
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B2+)
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS pipeline
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule