Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Potential Future Technologies: App Engine, Composer, Dataflow, Dataprep.
Project technologies and tools
- Python 3.7
- Deployment Manager
- Error Reporting
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Python expertise (rather than Java/Node/Go)
- Some SQL, but with good understanding of BigQuery performance and cost optimisations
- Configuration management, use of Deployment Manager using the 'at scale' model (Python scripts)
- Automated and effective set up of GCP Monitoring, Error Reporting
- Building out GCP projects from scratch from code/configuration
- Structuring multi-GCP project applications
- Shared VPC for VPN access into datacenters working with customer's network teams
- API authentication and access control
- Application structure/setup
- GitHub repos
- Effective code folder layouts
- Writing and automating tests (pytest etc.)
- Continuous Integration & Deployment (Cloud Build based)
- Experience of creating ETL dataflows
- Excellent verbal and written English language - able to easily work alongside a UK team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours