EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Python Developer to make the team even stronger.
If you are an experienced Python Developer, feel comfortable with algorithms, understand the impact of complexity and you are able to improve the execution we are probably looking for you!
- Deliver a user platform to support investment decision making and analysis of trends in the investment research space
- Refinement of the existing investment and research platform in response to business needs
- Work with the DIU and wider teams to adopt Python
- Work with the wider DIU Team and research teams to identify opportunities for optimisation and automation
- Coach and develop team members, ensuring that best practices and methodologies are followed
- Expert knowledge of Python 3 in an enterprise environment, including packages such as Pandas , NumPy, and Python web frameworks such as Django, and Flask
- Experience with both SQL and Python ORM libraries (i.e. SQLAlchemy)
- AWS experience in addition to CI applications (e.g. Team City)
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Linux environment desirable
- Experience in other web technologies would also be useful
- Delivery focussed with an ability to own a piece of work from start to finish
- Ability to understand various data structures and common data transformation methodologies
- Ability to work using Agile methodologies and tools including Scrum, git and Continuous Delivery
- Ability to deal credibly with business and technical users at all levels of the organization excellent communication skills is a must
- Strong experience writing AJAX web applications, and developing (and consuming) web APIs
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted