We are looking for devoted Node.js Developers to join our team, which collaborates with the Customer - a well-known multinational brand among sports businesses.
The team has been working on a live inventory trading platform and checkout platform in the Cloud (AWS). We are making a great focus on Quality and Operational capabilities and using a modern stack.
The Platform enables the future marketplace by delivering accurate, real-time product and inventory data to customer's partners across various external platforms.
Teams are in charge of the whole software product life-cycle, from requirements analysis & refinement to an environment setup, construction, quality assurance, and deployment to the Production environment.
What You Have
- Proficiency in working with Nodejs, including details of execution hidden under-a-hood; be open to learning other languages
- At least some hands-on experience working on CI/CD pipelines set up, and solid knowledge of the key challenges & best practices in the field; be open to keep growing the related skills
- Expertise in Cloud Service Providers (AWS; Google; Azure)
- Ability to work with Databases and to reason about options we have on the market (NoSQL, RDBS, Graph, Key-Value, etc)
- Solid knowledge in core software engineering patterns and approaches
- Experience in working with distributed systems and event-driven architectures will be a plus
- A good understanding of Reactive Programming capabilities in NodeJS (e.g. rxjs) is highly appreciated
- Programming Language(s): NodeJS, Java
- CI/CD: Gradle, webpack (Nodejs), AWS SAM (lambda functions), Jenkins, Docker, CloudFormation, a number of Customer's in-house pipeline libs & tools (written in Groovy)
- Infrastructure: AWS stack, DynamoDB
- Testing: Nodejs: mocha, sam-local
- Monitoting: SignalFX, Cloudwatch, Splunk
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events