Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets. Company headquarter is located in New York, USA.
We need a FIX specialist to help adopt the protocol into existing .Net application in the area of bond trading. On current position, you will be working on building connectivity for primary markets using FIX protocol.
- Deep expertise in .NET software engineering
- Expertise in FIX
- Good knowledge of C#
- Experience in ASP.NET Web API
- Experience in SCRUM
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Good understanding of AWS/Docker
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server / PostgreSQL
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours