Senior .NET Software Engineer
- Dnipro, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior .Net Software Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with .NET 4.0/4.5
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD
- Experience with NoSql databases (Redis, MongoDb, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle
- Good spoken and written English level
- Experience with modern JS Frameworks - Angular2+, ReactJS
- Experience with Clouds (AWS, Azure)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top