Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the world's largest banks, with offices throughout 40 countries. Company builds long-term relationships with its customers, promote real economic growth, and contribute to orderly capital markets that serve society.
The primary purpose of this role is to work within a small team to develop new functionality for existing applications across various areas of the business. The applications are comprised of a rich web-based user interface backed by a .NET(C#) application layer and SQL Server database.
The successful candidate will work within a team that is responsible for all .NET / SQL Server developments including: web UI development, system interfaces, database development, and ETL.
- Work on an identified list of functional and non-functional improvements
- Work closely with the application business owner to deliver technical solutions that meet their needs
- Be involved in full delivery lifecycle, including analysis, development, testing, UAT, and roll-out
- Support users as required during UAT
- 3+ years'.Net server-side development experience
- Expertise in ASP.NET web-based UI development
- Solid experience of SQL Server development
- Strong knowledge of Unit testing (TDD)
- End-to-end development lifecycle experience
- Practical experience of design patterns and frameworks
- Planning and prioritization skills
- Practical knowledge of Agile development practices
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with a strong sense of accountability
- Proactivity and motivated approach
- Ability to operate with urgency and prioritize work accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Azure Web development
- Experience of BMC Control-M scheduling tool
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours