Senior .NET Software Engineer
- Odessa, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We have made many important decisions to align EPAM to the new global operating environment, including taking significant steps to ensure the safety and well-being of more than 36,700+ EPAMers, and to continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world. As result, the vast majority of EPAM's teams are working from home.
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Their customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
On this position, you will be working on building a market leading solution which automates the collection, verification, and certification of compliance data. In addition, the solution allows creating custom reports and do a real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks
- 5+ years' experience in software development (C# and SQL)
- Experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- Excellent OO design skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Database development skills in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of working with Entity Framework or other ORMs
- Experience in JS/TS/HTML/CSS/Sass/Less/Angular/Bootstrap
- Understanding of Scrum process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- State management libs: NgRx, Redux
- Knowledge of Azure would be a plus
- Experience of working with dynamic SQL
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top