You are curious, persistent, logical, and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM Uzbekistan as a Senior .NET Developer.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a provider of research databases, e-journals, magazine subscriptions, ebooks, and discovery service for the academic. All solutions combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
With more than 3,300 people employed worldwide, the company is the leader in its field due to the cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and the top-notch workforce.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be working with the AWS Replatforming team on moving the existing .NET application into the cloud.
What You Have
- Must Have Experience with:
- C# and .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- REST API
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in large systems software design and development with hands on experience in RESTful APIs
- 5+ years of professional web development experience using .NET for enterprise applications
- Hands on experience developing, delivering, and supporting publicly-facing web applications
- Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Web Services, HTML, XML/JSON, HTTP, SSL
- 5+ years of experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, inter-operability, and SOA concepts
- Advanced understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, networking, and security
- Spring Boot
- React/Redux MongoDB EKS [Elastic Kubernetes Service]
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International projects
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Opportinities to develop and learn advanced technologies