We are looking for a Senior .Net Engineer.
In this role you will work in the team on evolving core business system that manages policies. You will implement new features, work on technical design and requirements, resolve bugs, and bring improvements to the process.
You will be required to work on client site from Liege and potentially travel to Antwerp, and you must be a fluent English and French speaker.
Ready for the challenge? Apply now!
- Design and develop features and functionalities for the platform
- Provide expert consultation and guidance to cross-functional teams on utilizing the platform effectively
- Modify and enhance existing functionalities, addressing any issues that arise during development
- Optimize and refactor codebase to enhance the overall performance and robustness of the platform
- Engage in active collaboration with Product Owners to align development efforts with business objectives
- 8+ years of experience in designing and implementing .Net-based backend applications
- Strong command of Visual Basic, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF and PL/SQL. Experience with Azure is a plus
- Willingness to work regularly from offices in Antwerp and Liège, ensuring effective on-site collaboration and communication
- Proficiency in development skills and a willingness to adopt a versatile, T-shaped skill set, allowing for flexibility and expertise across various domains
- Familiarity with the Belgium insurance market and a strong understanding of insurance business processes is a big plus
- Enthusiastic about continuous learning
- Experience with legacy software systems, displaying the ability to work on maintaining and improving existing technologies, rather than focusing solely on cutting-edge projects
- Excellent communication skills in French and English. Dutch is a big plus
- Private healthcare insurance (DKV) free for all household
- Pension plan (AG - disability, death and pension)
- Daily restaurant tickets 7€ face value
- JC gross bonus
- EOY premium
- Simple and double holiday pay
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement OR Company Car + energy card
- IT equipment: e.g. laptop + mobile subscription
- Annual Salary Review
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning and online libraries
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Certain benefits and perks may be subject to eligibility requirements
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential