EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Test Automation Engineer to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Establish or / and maintain automated Mobile Testing Framework (follow trends, technologies, and best practices)
- Create new automated Mobile TCs, maintain the already existing ones
- Review test automation code written by other team members
- Regression test execution, defect ticket creation
- Keep the eye on innovations
- Help define and contribute to CI/CD pipelines
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise with client stakeholders
- Maintain effective daily communication with team members via stand-up meetings, documentation, and status reports
- At least 5 years of test automation experience
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in automated testing using mobile tools like Appium and in native mobile applications testing
- Working experience with Java, Git and BDD
- Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Good communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, able to work across teams, functions, and locations
- Strong self-learning ability with on-the-job learning
- Able to prioritize and switch context when required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland