Senior / Lead Scala Engineer
- Minsk, Belarus
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are providing an opportunity for a Senior/Lead Scala Engineer who enjoys building complex highly loaded solutions, solving engineering challenges, leading a team or providing technical leadership, discussing solutions with the customer.
Our customer specializes in creative answers to supply chain connected questions which touch every segment of the supply chain like marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management, logistics.
Built software helps clients to answer the questions:
- How can I make my supply chain more efficient and reduce complexity?
- How can I leverage my supply chain to drive my organization's sustainability goals?
- How can I make the most of the data collected across my supply chain?
- How can I best use my supply chain to control product quality and safety?
- Work in an Agile team with a mix of Scala/Front End/DevOps Engineers
- Discuss technical solutions with the customer
- Design, develop highly loaded back-end solutions in Scala with modern front-end visualization capabilities
- Communicate daily with the customer's representatives
- Supervise the overall team delivery to align with the customer's goals
- Strong Scala knowledge
- Experience with Akka, Kafka
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken English
- Full stack development experience (back-end and front-end)
- General understanding of developing cloud-based solutions
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
Learn more about EPAM in Belarus
Back to top