EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer places the customer center stage. Its passion is to rethink finance, deliver intelligent, personalized customer benefits and make customers' financial lives better every day. The client combines technology-driven start-up DNA with the corporate power of a market leader.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Kotlin Software Developer who wants to bring ideas to life every day to create high-quality software for our users to give them the best product experience.
- Proficiency in Kotlin (Spring Boot)
- Hands-on experience of data analysis frameworks
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Experience of Docker
- Experience of working with container manager: k8s
- Experience of working with messaging broker RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of SCM GitLab
- Familiarity with GitLab CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of Agile practices
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Service Mesh: Istio
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours