- Dnipro, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You will be involved in all parts of the development process from starting the project from scratch to the production release. You will collaborate with UX, BA and back-end teams, as well as directly with customers in order to discover and communicate the business requirements of customer and needs of their clients and context in which they come together.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Understanding principles of functional programming
- Experience in ReactJS (including hooks)
- Experience with state management libraries (Redux, MobX, etc.)
- Experience in unit testing and related tools (Jest, Enzyme, React testing library)
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Proactivity and high motivation for improvement
- Good client-facing skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience in NextJS/SSR
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top