Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client helps multinational companies be aware of, and stay in compliance with, environmental, health, and safety laws wherever they operate or put products on the market. Over the past 25 years, the customer has developed a set of compliance assurance products and services specifically for multinationals.
- 3+ years of experience in Angular development
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building software applications
- 2 years of experience in RESTFUL services integration using OpenAPI and JWT
- Good understanding of ASP.NET MVC & Entity Framework
- Strong knowledge of WebAPI & WCF, better with security experience
- Familiarity with C#
- Experience of working with automated test tools and continuous integration tools (SonarQube etc)
- Knowledge of infrastructure as networking, server sizing, server tuning and configuration (cloud based or not)
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the mainstream relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, Elasticsearch)
- Familiarity with Service-oriented architectures: microservices in particular
- Ability to develop, document, test, manage and maintain changes to the service on demand
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours