EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you a software engineer with at least three years of experience and a passion for digital innovation?
Are you enthusiastic about innovation in software engineering and not afraid to contribute to open-source projects?
You can build web user interfaces from scratch, collecting functional and non-functional requirements, taking into account technical environments, business constraints and enterprise organizations. You will be working with designers, product owners and business analysts.
- Contribute to the success of your product team by enabling innovative solutions and solving concrete business challenges
- Work in a cross-functional product team together with data and backend engineers, UX and UI designers, business analyst and product owner
- Evolve and grow in an agile organization where your initiatives make the difference
- We expect a front-end engineer to have a solid computer science background:
- Multiple programming languages and paradigms
- Design of web services
- Algorithms and complexity analysis
- Software security
- Development workflow automation and branching strategies - clean code and testing practices
- Agile development methodologies
- Strong focus on web frontend technologies and best practices: - ECMAScript 6+
- Document Object Model, HTML and CSS
- HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2.0, WebSocket
- Responsive web design
- Linux development and production environments
- Cloud infrastructures and containers orchestration
- Development of state-of-the-art web applications in React and TypeScript
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted