Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its' clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
For this project, the ideal candidate should have the ability to deliver high-quality work on time in a high-energy environment while collaborating and brainstorming with other developers in a dynamic team environment.
- Develop a solution (the team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements collection, ending with Production deployment and post-deployment support and remediation)
- Implement a set of postponed extensions and non-functional improvements (like performance) in the strategic solution
- Optional: take leadership responsibilities for development efforts
- 3+ years of experience in Java
- Proficiency in Core Java, Spring
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Knowledge of TDD, BDD practices
- Good understanding of design principles (SOLID, design patterns)
- Experience in software release process with automated CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of Database programming: SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, experience in Agile Scrum process
- Intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B1+)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hadoop experience
- Experience of work with messaging queues (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Personal mentorship, PDP creation and regular review
- Internal trainings and engineering courses and unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Help and guidance in certification (GCP, AWS, etc)
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule